Even though stretch marks are not indicators of any health problems, they can be very ugly and somewhat annoying. Stretch marks are often liabilities that could prevent a beautiful woman from showing off her otherwise banging bikini body. If anything, it is obvious that this is not fair. To have worked too hard to get the body of your dreams, and then have your skin bails out on you. Or to have stretch marks be the price you pay for bringing that beautiful tiny bundle of joy into the world. Whatever reason and whichever way that stretch mark might have followed into your body, the one thing that remains constant is the fact that you would rather not have them there. The good news is that you don’t have to.
Recommended: 8 Effective Ways to Prevent Pregnancy Stretch Marks
Here are fifteen ways to get rid of stretch marks without breaking the bank to pay for exotic beauty products.
- Egg white: Egg white is rich in vitamins and more importantly protein. To get rid of stretch marks in a month or two, separate egg white from the yolk and beat it till it’s fluffy. Then rub it into your skin using an brush and let it sit for twenty to thirty minutes after which you should wash it off with warm water and rub some olive oil on it to hydrate the skin. Do this daily for a minimum of two weeks and you will be pleasantly surprised.
- Tea tree oil: Tea tree oil has very rich anti bacteria and anti-fungal properties and thus work for a wide range of skin problems. Rubbing some tea tree oil on the affected area daily will help fade out the stretch marks and other scars on the skin.
- Cocoa butter creams: Cocoa butter has been known for its nice effects on the skin. Rubbing cocoa butter on the skin in its raw form or the processed cream form will make very good improvements on stretch marks and scars by helping the skin heal rapidly through its concentrated hydration components. Cocoa butter is very good for enhancing blood circulation and thus gives the skin the best atmosphere to heal.
- Lemon juice: The concentrated citrus acid in lemon juice will help the skin to fade scars and stretch marks. To use lemon juice for stretch marks and scars, juice a lemon and rub the juice on the affected area. Massage the area until the lemon disappears into the skin and let it sit for as long as comfortable. Then wash off with warm water. For best results, cucumber juice can be mixed with the lemon juice. Ion just two weeks, difference should be visible.
- Castor oil: Castor oil is widely known for its skin purifying and skin healing properties. It helps get rid of black heads, spots, pimples, moles and yours truly; stretch marks. To get the magic of castor oil, just rub it on the parts where you need it to work and rub it in. massage it till it has been well absorbed into the skin, preferably in a circular motion. Then perhaps to get the best results, you could wrap a piece of cotton cloth on it and place a heating pad or hot water bottle on it. Thirty to fifty minutes of the heating pad on it should do the trick and in as little as two or three weeks, visible changes should appear.
- Aloe: Aloe Vera has been known for centuries for its high concentration of vitamin E which is very good for the skin. Aloe Vera can be used on the skin alone, or it could be mixed with oil from vitamin A and E capsules. It can also be beaten with egg white and applied to the affected area for thirty minutes to one hour. Afterwards, wash off with lukewarm water and olive oil could be applied to it as finishing. In a month, the skin should be clear and beautiful.
- Potato juice: There are two ways of using potato juice to heal stretch marks. You could cut the potatoes open and put it on the affected area till the juice is all over the affected area. Leave for ten of fifteen minutes and wash off with warm water. Then secondly, you could juice the potato and sieve it. Then rub the juice on the affected area and let it sit for as long as you’re comfortable. Then wash off with warm water and apply olive oil.
- Sugar; Sugar is a natural exfoliate of the skin, its coarse texture will help the body get rid of dead skin cells while stimulating the flow of blood to the skin. The result of exfoliation and flow of blood to the skin is a smooth well-nourished skin. If you are interested in using sugar for stretch marks, then just mix some sugar with lemon juice and almond oil. Rub e mixture on the affected parts and rub it for 10 to fifteen minutes. One month of doing this consistently will give the desired results.
- Olive oil; Olive oils contains vitamins that are very good on hair and skin. It is a very effective item against many skin maladies and stretchmark is only one on that list. just warm a bottle of olive oil by putting the bottle in hot water…(don’t heat the oil directly in a pot.” then rub e warm oil on the affected area love and over again. massage it till it’s all gone. with time, the stretch marks will get reduced.
- Water; Hydration is very important to the skin. If the skin is well hydrated, it would be soft and supple and elastic. Stretch marks might not even happen in e first place. Basically, your stretchmark’s can be reversed by feeding the skin what it needs in the quantity it needs it. Drinking at Least two liters of water every day will help the skin rejuvenate.
- Apricots: Apricots are also vitamins rich. to used them as treatment for stretch mark, just cut open two or three apricots, remove the seeds and grind/blend it to paste apply the paste directly to the place affected by the stretch marks. Wash it off after ten or fifteen minutes and repeat the process once a day for a month. The changes would be obvious by then.
- Eat vegetables; Vegetables like pickled cucumber, cabbage, onions, leafy greens etc. are rich in vitamins K and they help the skin prevent scaring and help the skin recover from stretch marks.
- Glycerin: Glycerin is a very effective moisturizer and when mixed with lemon, it works wonders to repair skin breakage and stretch marks. Mix glycerin with some lemon juice and apply to the affected area daily. There’s no need to wash off unless you want to.
- Leaves from the alfalfa: Because of its richness in vitamins E and K, the alfalfa leaves are wondrous for the treatment of stretch marks. Simply bend it with some chamomile oil and apply the resultant paste to the affected area two to three times in a day.
- Tretinoin: If the stretch marks are new and just occurring, you could use tretinoin, a cream on it and it will not only help get rid of the emerging stretchmark’s, it will also prevent new occurrences.