Getting rid of those extra pounds of fat can be pretty challenging, and even more, frustrating when the so-called best diet pills don’t do much.
The truth is, the weight loss market is full of bad actors who pump out fake products and label them as magic pills.
New weight loss supplements are continually released to the market every now and then.
In this post, I’ll be looking at one of them called Resurge.
Should you bother about it or completely ignore it?
Well, in this Resurge review, I’ll be taking a closer look at this dietary supplement, evaluating its claims as well as the ingredients contained to see if it is truly worth the hype built around it.
Ready? Let’s go.
What Is Resurge Supplement?
Resurge is touted to be a ‘revolutionary’ all-natural fat-burning supplement that will help you lose weight while sleeping. It does this by activating your body’s metabolism as well as helping you sleep better at night. Additionally, there are claims that it can slow down the aging process, making you look younger.
The idea of losing weight while sleeping sounds really exciting, but the validity of that claim is yet to be established.
The Resurge weight loss package is put together by John Barban, who is recognized as a top expert in the field of metabolism and weight loss. John has a number of relevant degrees in the fields of nutrition, physiology, and biology.
He’s consulted for a lot of top companies in the supplements industry in the past. John is the creator of the Venus Program, one of the most famous weight-loss programs for women. Now, he has decided to assemble a team of experts to create a fat burner for both men and women. The result of their research is the Resurge diet pills.
Resurge Ingredients List
Resurge is a blend of 8 unique ingredients to boost your metabolism and help you lose weight.
Let’s take a look at each of them:
– Ashwagandha: This popular Indian herb has been in use for centuries now. It is known to be effective for boosting brain function, reducing stress levels, and controlling blood sugar. This natural herb will improve your focus and concentration, allowing you to get more stuff done, especially your workouts.
– Melatonin: This natural hormone found in the human brain regulates the sleep-wake cycle and helps you sleep well at night. And sleep deprivation has been linked to weight gain.
– L-Theanine: This amino acid can be found in mushrooms and certain tea leaves. L-theanine has been shown to help improve focus and relaxation, meaning you can sleep well while you burn fat.
– Hydroxytryptophan: This amino-acid is secreted by the human body to develop serotonin, a hormone responsible for managing weight gain. When sleeping, as serotonin levels increase, this amino acid keeps them high and helps you burn fat.
– Zinc & Magnesium: These two essential minerals can help you fight fatigue and improve your sleep. Zinc is effective for regulating metabolic rate in the body.
– L-Lysine and Arginine: These are two powerful ingredients contained in Resurge increases HGH level during deep sleep. They block hormonal stress in the body, reducing anxiety and making you feel calmer. Stress has been shown to cause weight gain so when you feel relaxed and calm, it is easier to lose weight.
Resurge Pricing and Plans
There are a few different packages for Resurge. Depending on what option you are going for, you can get a bottle of Resurge for as low as $34.
Each bottle is a one month supply and contains 120 capsules.
Here is a pricing breakdown:
1 Bottle = $49 plus $12 shipping
3 Bottles = $117 ($39 each) + $12 shipping
6 Bottles = $204 ($34 each) + $12 shipping
Each bottle is a one month supply and contains 120 capsules.
Are There Any Resurge Side Effects?
There are no known or reported Resurge side effects. It appears to be a combination of natural ingredients.
However, you should avoid overdosing on the supplement as it may lead to health complications.
If you are undergoing any special treatment or medication, please don’t use Resurge. It is also not recommended for pregnant women or people under 18.
Resurge Reviews: What Are People Saying About This Product?
Resurge dietary supplement is a relatively new product on the market(less than a year). Thus, it is difficult to find genuine user reviews online at the moment.
Most of the glowing reviews you will find on blogs are fake and are intended to make you buy the product so they can earn some affiliate commissions.
Is Resurge Really Effective For Weight Loss?
To be honest, that’s pretty much difficult to tell. Well, maybe it does help a little, but not in the manner the product is marketed. It appears there is a fake hype around the supplement to drive sales up.
The supplement doesn’t contain some of the most powerful natural ingredients like Garcinia Cambogia, Green Tea Extract and Coffee bean proven to be effective for weight loss.
Again, it is important to note that Resurge is a new product. As a matter of principle, I don’t recommend new products, especially for something like weight loss. I believe it is always better to go for a tested and proven supplement that has been on the market for years, than taking chances with a new and unproven product.
What Is The Most Effective Fat Burner On The Market?
Based on my research and personal experience, the most powerful and effective fat burning supplement for 2020 is PhenQ.
PhenQ works as an effective appetite suppressant and strong fat burner.
It is made with 100% natural ingredients that have been clinically tested and proven to work for weight loss.
PhenQ comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee. This means you can try PhenQ at zero risk to you. If you buy it and for any reason, you don’t like it, you have 90 days to get your money back. Only people who believe in the efficacy of their product can offer such a guarantee.
Unlike other products to charge delivery, PhenQ offers FREE worldwide shipping on all orders.
So, if you are serious about getting rid of your belly fat and getting that sexy and smart body, you should give PhenQ a shot.