Vitalhealthrecipes.com is a platform poised to help people prevent as well as overcome diseases and health conditions by offering vital health tips to her readers. If you’d like to contribute to this platform, please read and follow our guest posting guidelines.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Article Length: We accept informative and insightful articles. Each article should be a minimum of 750+ words. Articles below this length may not be published on our website.
- Article Topic: Article Topic should be health related: diseases, fitness, weight management, diet and nutrition or general health (women and men’s health). Articles without any identifiable health benefit would be rejected.
- Author Bio And Link: You are allowed to include a link to your website at end of your article within the author bio.
- Tone: Please write in simple, digestible, positive and compelling language. We do not accept unnecessarily verbose articles flooded with too many technical jargons.
- Be Reader-centric: Please don’t attempt to IMPRESS. Write to EXPRESS your ideas in your own style. This would help readers to easily connect with you.
- Readability: Readers are continually growing impatient. So, anything that appears too long and uninteresting may suffer from poor readership. Write in a scannable style: use headings, subheadings and bold fonts where necessary.
- No irrelevant Links: Every link to other resource within your article must be relevant and contribute to the overall meaning of your article. Irrelevant links would not be permitted.
- Credit: Please credit to individual work where necessary. This goes for image as well.
- Image + Video: Please use images or videos to illustrate/enhance the ideas in your article. Images communicate easier and faster.
- No Affiliate link: No affiliate/promotional links are allowed in any of the articles you submit to us.
- Copyright: We hold a stern stance against intellectual stealing. We will never publish posts/articles found to have been copied from other blogs. We run a plagiarism check of every article submitted to us. We would know!
- Comment: Please be prepared to respond to comments/questions that your articles may generate. This will advance the discourse with new insights evolving from the comments.
Send your contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org