Updated: 6 August, 2019
So, today I’d be talking about health benefits of coconut oil. I know you are familiar with coconut oil unlike coconut butter which I talked about in one of my recent posts.
So, what’s the noise about coconut oil all about?
Coconut oil is one of the world’s most nutrient-dense foods. It is rich in saturated fatty acids. Fatty acids are healthy fats that the human body absorbs and digests easily, freely moving through the blood-brain in an unbound form, and made available for use by the brain.
Health Benefits of Coconut Oil
Below are some of the awesome properties of coconut oil:
- Coconut oil has anti-carcinogenic properties, capable of stopping the spread of cancer cells, builds the immune system, preventing the formation of new cancer cells.
- Coconut oil contains anti-inflammatory properties and anti-microbial properties that assist the body in fighting fungi, viruses, parasites, protozoa, bacteria and yeast.
- It protects the body against the formation of free radicals.
- Importantly, it is pure and doesn’t contain any toxic properties. It is healthy for both humans and animals.
It is important to note that coconut oil performs dual roles: it can be used for cosmetic and medicinal purposes.
Talking about its cosmetic benefits, coconut oil can be used and combined with almost all organic essential oils without any negative side effects. It combines so well and does a great job.
Coconut oil can be used as a body scrub used with salt to clear scars, bruises, and burns when applied directly on the surface of the treatment area. It boosts the healing process and helps to reduce swelling.
It can effectively function as a chapstick. It deals dandruff symptoms, assists in eliminating the cradle cap. Coconut oil can be used to treat alopecia. It can also serve as your hair gel, conditioner, and moisturizer.
Another awesome thing about coconut oil is that it contains regenerative elements that help to strengthen the connective tissues of your face, bringing back your youthfulness, and easing skin disease symptoms associated with eczema, psoriasis, or dermatitis.
In all, the health and wellness benefits of coconut oil are as follow:
- It protects the bones and teeth.
- It aids digestion.
- It stops nose bleeding;
- It eases stress;
- It is effective for weightloss
- It boosts cognitive functions.
When consumed, coconut oil is effective in treating the following ailments and health conditions:
Adrenal fatigue, asthma, autism, gallbladder diseases, Alzheimer’s and Dementia, allergies, cancerous cells, candida albicans, bronchial infections, diabetes, poor circulation, epilepsy, colds and flues, dry skin, mild depression, hemorrhoids, malnutrition, liver diseases, lung diseases, kidney diseases, migraines, menstruation pains, tooth decay, thyroid function, urinary and bladder infections.
Interestingly, coconut oil is cheap and readily available.
Please help Us your friends by sharing this post with them. It takes less than 10 seconds.