Dietitian Joe Leech in this video talks about 7 weight loss tips that are actually backed by science you should consider if you are trying to lose weight and get real results. These weight loss tips are simple but practical and will make your weight loss journey easier.
Want to lose between 20-25 pounds within the next 30 days? Click here for more information.
7 Weight Loss Tips That Are Truly Science-Based
- Avoid foods that are high in sugars and starches as they contain too much calories and will slow down your metabolism.
- Drink water before and after each meal. Drinking sufficient water keeps you hydrated and full, meaning you consume fewer calories as well as suppressing your appetite.
- Keep healthy foods around in case you are hungry so you can eat them instead of consuming unhealthy ones. Eating healthy keeps you strong and immune to illnesses.
- Use smaller plates as this has been shown to help people consume fewer calories.
- Lift weights or engage in body exercises to speed up your metabolism and helps you look fit as well as burning fat fast.
- Get Good sleep. Getting regular night sleep has been proven to facilitate weight loss as your body get enough time to revitalize itself and function at an optimal level.
- Eat Healthy foods that nourish your whole body and serve as appetite suppressants
These are the 7 science-based and proven ways to actually lose weight, if you religiously follow them, you sure are going to be able to drop off some extra pounds.
Would you like to lose 20-25 pounds within the next 30 days without doing rigorous workouts or spending several hours at the gym? Then you need to try out PhenQ as people are already having results with it. Click here to find out more about PhenQ
Catch other fat loss tips here on Vital Health Recipes